- Are you looking for a role which will empower others?
- Are you looking for flexibility within your role?
- Are you loking for a new challenge or career?
Guardian Youth Care currently has Youth Worker positions available. Our mission at GYC is to provide a safe, stable, secure, empowering and therapeutic environment for the young Australians in our care.
Successful Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Stable and assertive attitude with quick thinking ability to work in varying environments.
- Flexibility and good communication skills.
- Ability to follow structured rules and regulations.
- Must be available for a minimum four shifts per week; consisting of days, nights, sleep overs or weekends as shifts are set and not rotating.
- Valid First Aid certificate or willing to acquire one.
- Current Drivers Licence and own reliable transport.
- Computer skills, relating to word processing, emails etc.
- Understanding of Child Protection Legislation
- Certificate IV Qualification or current under graduate (1st, 2nd and over) from any faculty.
The positions are based within a team where skills are most suited. Our Head Office is located at Burwood and our residential homes are based within a 20 minute radius of the office.
If this sounds like something you are interested in please contact the HR Department to attend an information session.
We provide great career advancement opportunities in the related field.
P: 1300 85 79 72
F: 1300 85 79 73
E: Click here to apply
All Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must be a permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Successful applicants will be subject to a �Working With Children Check� *Traineeships are subject to eligibility.