Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
We are looking for an experienced Yard Manager to join our NSW Scaffolding/ Formwork team at our leading Revesby Branch. This position is an ideal opportunity for the right candidate to develop their career in the construction industry and people management.
In this role you will:
• Plan and supervise the execution of work activities to be done by ???aff;
• Forecast and plan labour requirements;
• Induct new employees;
• Manage plans and activities to provide for more productive and safe operating systems;
• Ensure preventative maintenance is carried out on plant and equipment.
To be successful you will have:
• Experience in managing a warehouse/ yard;
• Experience in supervising and coaching a unionised workforce;
• Experience in establishing a “zero harm” safety culture;
• Scaffold and Formwork product knowledge highly regarded.
Applications close Friday 7th December 2012
To apply please click the ‘Apply’ button below
For more information regarding the company please visit our website www.acrow.com.au