Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Versatile Executive Assistant ( EA )
Laservision is a world leader in High Impact Visual Entertainment Communications. Known for our work in Permanent Attractions, Special Events and Architectural Lighting; our original creations are enjoyed by tens of thousands of people around the globe each night.
Our Head Office and Research and Development base is located on Leafy Acreage in Dural, with Offices also held in Singapore and Hong Kong. Laservision is currently engaged in projects in Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Macau, Russia and India.
Laservision Created the Guinness World Records’ Largest Light and Sound Show on earth 'A Symphony of Lights' which runs nightly in Hong Kong. More recently Laservision has also Been Awarded the MYOB Small Business of the year award for NSW, the Telstra Business of the year award for NSW, The Australian Business Award for Innovation and the Australian Exporter of the Year Award for the 3rd time. Despite our International Success Laservision maintains a friendly creative small business dynamic.
We are currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join our modern and vibrant office environment. This role will support the CEO. The position’s scope will be highly varied, and will involve assisting with a large range of projects.
The successful candidate must:
• Be positive, passionate, proactive, capable and intelligent
• Work well with deadlines and fast paced projects
• Work well within a creative small business environment
• Have a desire to grow professionally and learn quickly
• Have an advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook (PowerPoint and other programs are also advantageous)
• Have a professional and confident manner to communicate with Suppliers and Clients.
• Be available an average of 50 hours per week, with a minimum daily commitment of 8:30am-5:30pm. Occasional evening or weekend work may be required.
• Have at least 5 years experience in a EA or similar role.
See mycareer.com.au to learn more about our company before applying for this position.
Salary will be 70--100k dependent on the successful applicant’s experience and knowledge.
To be considered email your CV to our Corporate Operations Manager, Hayley Peate