Technical Support Specialist
Based in Foster City, in the heart of California's Silicon Valley, TeraRecon (www.terarecon.com) is the world's leading independent provider of client-server advanced visualization technology for radiology, cardiology and vascular surgery. The company was founded in 1997 and has over 4,000 installations globally, including some of the world's most famous medical imaging facilities, such as Stanford University, Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic, Sydney Adventist Hospital, Royal Liverpool Hospital, and many more. The company's unique and disruptive client-server technology has enabled widespread access to advanced visualization technology in a way that was never before possible, when 3D visualization was confined to stand-alone workstations. Today, the company supplies internal server-based software solutions, in addition to Cloud-based real-time, interactive advanced visualization for CT, PET and MRI, through a web browser (visit mycareer.com.au to learn more).
To build upon its existing success and presence in Australia, TeraRecon wishes to recruit a talented and experienced Technical Support Specialist to assist with installations, technical troubleshooting, as well as configuration of solutions in support of the company's sales team in Australia. Candidates should be based in Melbourne or Sydney or within an easy commute from a well-connected airport, but the responsibility will cover the whole of Australia and from time to time, other assignments in the Asia-Pacific region. The position will be supported by marketing and administrative support from the Company's headquarters in Foster City, USA.
Applicants should have full existing work authority and residence for Australia and a valid Australia driving license and passport.
The Technical Support Specialist will:
• Assist with installations and technical troubleshooting
• Analyze and resolve complex issues associated with high–end real time diagnostic 3D systems.
• Test and investigate problems related to real-time volume rendering ????? ?????.
• Maintain a detailed log of description of the issues and remedial actions taken in resolution efforts.
• Generate reports and follow-up with engineering ????? ????? issues identified as bugs in the software.
• Design data workflow models for customers prior to installation of the high-end 3D systems employed for medical diagnostic use.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related field
• DICOM (digital imaging and communications in medicine), which involves knowledge about DICOM standard is preferred but not required.
• Knowledge of RAID, servers, and PACS
• Networking: Use of networking commands/tools in troubleshooting issues related to data transfer across a network.
TeraRecon's global team is a highly-motivated group of innovating pioneers who have established the company as the global leader in medical advanced visualization and decision support over the past decade, in the face of intense competition from powerful industry giants. We are seeking a like-minded professional keen to join the team and achieve the same in the critically-important Australian market. The position commands a competitive basic salary as well as a competitive benefits package including stock options in TeraRecon, Inc., a privately-held Silicon Valley, US company.
Vacancy Summary Location: Work from home-office Start Date: Upon locating the right candidate
Salary: Competitive, negotiable
Qualified candidates should submit their resume to: http://mycareer.com.au