Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
$70K to $75K + super + benefits
Advisory, non portfolio focussed role
Technical position with a highly regarded CBD based insurer
This large organization is well known in various lines of insurance including Workers Compensation. The exciting opportunity they have on offer is the role of Technical Adviser which ideally suits a highly experienced and technically strong Senior or someone who is already a Technical Adviso
As a Technical Adviser in an autonomous, non-micro management environment, you will become the litigated claims specialist for a large front end team. You will step back from managing claims and will be responsible for:
• Setting strategies for litigated, contentious and blown out claims
• Participate in meetings with solicitors and clients
• Give technical advice to Case Managers about complex claims and provide training on technical matters
• Applying your expertise to interesting technical projects
You will need:
• In depth knowledge of Workers Compensation claims management
• Recent experience as a Case Manager, Senior Case Manager or Technical Advisor
• Strong legal and technical knowledge
• Effective communication and negotiation skills
On offer is a great salary to suit this role of $70K to $75K + super + benefits. In addition, you will work in an environment that encourages promotion from within as well as ongoing learning and development. There are various employee benefits aimed at your well being including a dedication to work/life balance and flexibility.
Please email your resume to ???@???.??? use the apply now button below.
Mark Russell, Insurance Recruitment Specialist - (??) ???? ????