Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Team Leader - Workers Comp
Fantastic Employment benefits
Salary of up to $85K + 10% bonus
You are an Team Leader or a highly experienced Case Manager, IMA or Technical Advisor:
Your new employer is an established workers comp agent with a strong brand and a great employee value proposition. You will be developed into an outstanding Team Leader with there internal support systems designed to help you easily take that step to management. You will be rewarded with:
Your role as Team Leader will see you responsible for:
- Coaching and support from your highly experienced Manager
- $72K to $78K + super + 10% bonus. The bonus is paid based on your own teams performance!
- RDOs! Even the management get a day off each month!
- Flexibility and work / life balance
- A customised career progression that will take you to the next step
- Training and development - leadership courses, technical courses and anything else that you need to make you highly successful
- People leadership - team of 6 including Case Managers and an Administrator
- Staff Development - coaching/mentoring ????? ?????
- Client and broker relationships
- Claims Strategy Development - case conferencing with clients / brokers and internal file reviews
- Getting involved in interesting projects as they arise
Due to the fact my client has an exceptionally strong management team they are open to the possibility of a current Technical Manager / IMA or highly experienced Case Manager,
who is looking to progress their career as well as existing Team Leader's looking to move into a more proactive, performance orientated and positive culture, with more opportunity for further career progression. You will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Previous coaching and mentoring
- Strong experience in Workers Comp claims management
If this sounds like the right career move for you then do not delay in applying as immediate interviews are being held for this opportunity with a flexible start date. Please send your resume to ???@???.??? press the apply button below.
Mark Russell, Insurance Specialist - Ensure Recruitment - (??) ???? ????