Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Systems Programmer - Z/OS
Friendly team, interesting & varied workload
Salary commensurate with experience
- Installing, testing and maintaining / supporting mainframe system software
- Install / configure / maintain ZOS, TSO/ISPF, JES2, SMPE, WLM, SYSPLEX, OMVS, SMF
- Daily check and follow-up for system SVC dumps
- Preparing ????? ????? use by the ops and infrastructure team
- Remedying problems in operating system software and providing technical consultation to users and systems programmers
- Install upgrades of third party software, install maintenance, update license keys, meet with vendors, support the products and customize for in house use, provide assistance to all users regarding all the products
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Extensive experience in ZOS, CICS, RACF and DB2
- Good understanding of IBM Mainframe hardware and systems
- In-depth Systems programming knowledge of IBM operating system, associated products and Third party software
- In-depth working knowledge of the following mainframe products: Z/OS, SMPE, VTAM, NCP, 3745 Hardware, TCPIP/IP (Mainframe), ENTERPRISE EXTENDER (Windows XT/UNIX), AIX (Keyauth), NPM, JES2/3278x, MQ Series, CA - Solve, CA - Solve FTP, Connect Direct, VTAMPRINT, Tubes, VPS, SYNCSORT, SAS, OSA Cards(Software), HMC, HCD - IOCP, Z/OS Console Support, DASD support, PDSMAN, FATS FATAR, PROTOCOL Converter (INETCO), CICS Transaction Server, DB2.
- Solid working knowledge of IBM ASSEMBLER, COBOL, JCL, REXX, ISPF, CICS
- Previous financial services and / or supervisory experience highly regarded