Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Systems Programmer - RACF
Friendly team, interesting & varied work
Salary commensurate with experience
- Support and maintain company's mainframe, CICS Transaction Server RACF systems and application software
- Administer company mainframe security environment
- CICS (Transaction Server)
- Install / configure / maintain CICS Resource Definition Modifications
- Apply CICS RSU maintenance
- Install/Configure/Maintain DB2
- RACF security
- Evaluate and trial new system software or potential replacement software
- Maintain system housekeeping jobs and reports
- Monitor MQseries Servers
- Relieving other members of mainframe team
- Extensive experience in ZOS, CICS, RACF and DB2
- Good understanding of IBM Mainframe hardware and systems
- In-depth Systems programming knowledge of IBM operating system, associated products and Third party software
- In-depth working knowledge of the following mainframe products: Z/OS, SMPE, VTAM, NCP, 3745 Hardware, TCPIP/IP (Mainframe), ENTERPRISE EXTENDER (Windows XT/UNIX), AIX (Keyauth), NPM, JES2/3278x, MQ Series, CA - Solve, CA - Solve FTP, Connect Direct, VTAMPRINT, Tubes, VPS, SYNCSORT, SAS, OSA Cards(Software), HMC, HCD - IOCP, Z/OS Console Support, DASD support, PDSMAN, FATS FATAR, PROTOCOL Converter (INETCO), CICS Transaction Server, DB2.
- Solid working knowledge of IBM ASSEMBLER, COBOL, JCL, REXX, ISPF, CICS
- Previous financial services and / or supervisory experience highly regarded