Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Strategic Summit Sales Executive
53% of Staff Travel on a Regular Basis
62% of Staff have been have with us for more than 3 year
1 in 3 Staff is Promoted within First 12 months
Having produced in excess of 75 unparalleled summits for senior executives and solution providers across 16 industries and five continents for 2011, GDS International has built a reputation for itself as a global leader in the B2B events arena; a reputation it continues to build upon with over a decade of 25 percent year-on-year growth and an annual turnover of approximately AUD$100 million.
In line with our growth, we are currently looking to recruit an experienced and analytically savvy Summit Sales Executive for our Sydney office. Based in the heart of the city’s Central Business District, our offices are fuelled with both talented sales and production based staff, affording the right candidate the leveraged perspective of impacting on the entire operational process, as well as offering ????? ????? industry relationships and the chance to extend career aspirations.
Renowned for delivering ????? ?????-leading ROI for clients attending our invitation only Summits, GDS International has long-standing relationships across its portfolio with the likes of IBM, Deutsche Bank, Cisco, GlaxoSmithKline, GE and Symantec to name but a few. Reporting to the Sales Director, the Summit Sales Manager will work across a number of clients and products, and will be perfectly comfortable with researching industries at a granular level before implementing strategic approaches to achieve highly targeted client pools and competitive revenue streams.
In return, GDS International will offer the successful candidate access to its industry-leading training – encompassing advanced sales management, research and leadership elements – and the prospect of career progression towards senior levels once the right skill sets have been acquired and proven. With constant in-house training and a host of invitational speakers to conduct various support seminars, we are devoted to our staff and pride ourselves on the culture and vibrant working environment we’ve nurtured during ????? ????? years in business.
Tasks involved in the role will include:
• Industry research contextually relative to each Summit product
• Inducing working relationships with senior-level decision makers: From CEOs to Senior Vice Presidents
• Pitching established products within the portfolio and closing both new and existing business
• Working as part of a team while simultaneously motivating yourself to achieve personal goals
• Attending training sessions as part of an ongoing career development plan, with the conscious aim of implementing new techniques within your day-to-day activities
• Managing your client’s accounts
Undertaking international travel when requested.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Excellent communication skills
• An ability to deconstruct, interpret and implement industries at a granular level
• Confidence in speaking with senior level executives positioned within Fortune 500 companies
• Exceptionally motivated and driven to hit KPIs and team targets
• Comfortable working within a team and contributing to its overall success
• Self-motivated, ambitious with a desire to progress and invest in long-term relationships – both internally and externally
• A drive to lead and a want to contribute to the planned growth of the organisation