Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Spa Manager and Assistants Required
Sea One North is the leading franchisee for endota Spa. We are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and authentic Spa Managers and 2ICs for some of our Sydney spas.
Enjoy being a part of an environmentally conscious team and make the most of ongoing professional development opportunities. We offer a great staff environment including our stunning treatment rooms, client relaxation lounge and private staff room.
• Promote endota and build endota brand image
• Implement endota procedures as outlined in the operations manual
• Ensure the spa is run in professional manner at all times
• Present the best possible first impression at all times
• Manage and lead a team of therapists
• Network and market your Spa
• Responsible for the revenue for the business
• Team leader –to motivate, encourage and nurture all spa staff to work as a team
• Stock take and management of stock
• Reporting, banking and budgets
• Holding team meetings and training sessions
• Running the Front of House and being the face of the business
• Attend Manager meetings where required
• Overseeing and achieving monthly targets
• Interview and hire new staff
General skills required
• Experience in product sales
• High level of expertise in beauty and massage
• Gumnut spa software experience preferred
• Excellent customer service
• People and communication skills
• 3 years experience in spa industry
• Trainer/educator experience a benefit
• Experience in Business Development
• Dermalogica and/or endota knowledge beneficial but not essential
• Flexibility to work between our locations
For the right applicant, a full product and treatment training program exists. This includes initial training and up to the minute education to keep in line with the high standards that endota sets for this Industry.