Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Sous Chef | Global Brand | Full Time
Huge career opportunities
Fresh, high quality produce
My client,a well established global hotel group,isseeking a qualified Sous Chef to join one of their buzzing restaurants. This is your opportunity to join thisgreat company to gain valuable experience and job security
As the ideal candidate forthis roll you will possess the following skills:
- Leadership and the ability to train and develop
- Relevant formal qualifications
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Able to take direction and follow leadership
- A good understanding of kitchen operations and systems
- Great focus and well organised
- The ability to implement and adhere to policy and procedures
- Professional approach to the positions
- Above average service standards
- Above all, a passion for the industry and personal development
As the ideal candidate for this position we will offer you theability to achieve career growth and advancement opportunities.
On offer for this position is:
- Great starting salary
- Creative environment that encourages growth
- On the job training and development
- Career progression
If you feel that you posses the required skills and experience for this position, we would like to hear from you. Don't miss this Opportunity,Apply Now!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Stibbard on (??) ???? ????, quoting Ref No. 95426 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.