Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Sous Chef for A la Carte and Functions | Shire Location | Competitive Package
Opportunity for Career Advancement
Professional Environment with National Hotel Group
Competitive Package in a Shire Location
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced chef that is looking for a career challenge and opportunity to join a National Hotel Chain. With 48 Locations and Growing, you will enjoy the opportunity to utilise your skills sets and enjoy career growth in your management style. This National leader recognises good work and prefers to promote from within, so career growth is the expected outcome. In this unique setting, you will help manage the day to day operations in a multi-outlet setting and enjoy the variety of a constantly changing environment. Answering ????? ????? the Executive Chef, you will be charged with the smooth operation of this busy food and beverage devision. This position requires a hands on approach, passion and leadership, and the ability to train and develop.
To be considered for this position, you will possess the following skills:
- Experience in an busy multi outlet venue with a la carte and functions
- Fantastic communication with all levels of staff and management
- Previousexperience in a Hotel Setting would be highly desirable
- Have a solid understanding of current legislation and OH&S standards
- Experience in implementing and adhering ????? ????? internal P&P in a structured environment
- You lead by example and are very hands on
- Ability to create, cost and implement menus
- Tertiary Qualifications
- A great ability to instill a good work ethic and passion in your team
What is on offer?
- A fantastic opportunity to join a National Hotel Group that will reward your accomplishments
- Career position that offers opportunity and stability
- Creative environment that allows for personal growth
Your commitment to quality and passion for the position, will see you as the successful candidate. Take this opportunity to show off your leadership powers and ability to make it happen!
If you are an Australian Citizen with unrestricted working rights and the experience, passion and drive to be successful in this roleAPPLY NOW!To apply online, please click on theapply button.Stephen McGuire, (??) ???? ????,Ref No. 95029 or check our website for other positions available http://mycareer.com.au