Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Service Manager - Austral
Austral Service Manager
As part of the QBE Group, Austral Mercantile Collections (Austral) is a highly successful and continually growing division of the QBE Insurance Group. At Austral we have a strong team ethic and promote a high performance culture where you are respected for your contribution to the business and rewarded for delivering ????? ?????.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced applicant to join the team as a Service Manager. This permanent, full-time position is located within the division of Mercantile Collection within QBE. The role involves providing Leadership to the Account Managers within NSW Austral and to support the Regional Manager in ensuring ????? ????? business unit goals, budgets and objectives are achieved .
This role has the potential to act as 2nd in charge to the Regional Manager.
Duties involved in this role include:
· Ensure that the portfolio of recovery files are maintained to an acceptable audit standard.
· Resolve escalated and complaint files along with matters of a business critical, complex and sensitive nature
· Approve authorities as per service level agreement
· Provide technical assistance to Account Managers and all stakeholders
· Complete all required compliance training
· Strong Interpersonal Skills
· Strategic management & planning
· Manage collection files
The successful applicant will possess the following skills and experience:
· Highly organised, self-motivated, professional individual
· Ability to manage a constant workload, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
· Sound communication and negotiation skills, including being able to deal confidently and effectively with confrontation and complaints
· Experience in relationship management
· Knowledgeable about all applicable legislation and mandatory codes of conduct (desirable)
The successful applicant will have proven experience in performance management in a high volume transactional / call ????? ?????. Collections experience is desirable but it is essential you can manage to achieve aggressive targets day in day out whilst continuing to develop new ideas as well as focussing on the development of your team.