Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Senior Test Analyst | Automation | C# .Net | Agile | Contract
This is a fantastic new long-term contract opportunity for an experienced Automation Test Analyst with strong C# .Net coding skills to secure a position within an established global services company.
The company offers a challenging and dynamic Agile Development working environment where you will test cutting-edge software applications that sit within a Microsoft environment. This is a highly technical environment and the company only employs the top talent in the market.
You will work closely with the Development team in both understanding the code and testing the applications and developing an Automation test suite to improve the testing process throughout the SDLC. You will be the go-to person for testing on this project!!
To be in a position to secure this contract you will need a strong blend of the following skills and experiences:
- Demonstrable Automation Testing experience with strong C# scripting skills and ability to create Automation Frameworks from scratch
- End-to-end testing experience of web based .Net applications (System, Integration, Functional, Regression)
- Experience of automating a test suite through utilising open source test tools, e.g. Selenium
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and liaise successfully with the Development team and all levels of the business in an Agile development methodology
- Tertiary Educated - Mathematics / Engineering / Computer Science Degree
- ISTQB Certified - Desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Management is down to earth, supportive and value the input of their highly skilled team members who are well respected and well rewarded for their work.
This is a rewarding long-term contract to work on a high-profile greenfield project! If you want to be considered, then please send your MS Word formatted resume to Owain at ???@???.???