Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Senior Reporting Analyst
Opportunity to work with a leading Australian Bank
Sydney CBD location
Available for immediate start
Great opportunity for a Senior Analyst to gain exposure to institutional banking with one of Australia's leading banking organisations working as a Senior Risk Reporting Analyst.
Reporting the Senior Manager for Risk Reporting across the Institutional Bank, you will be focused on the development, analysis and reporting on overall credit risk metrics including key performance indicators of the Risk portfolio. This will also cover development & enhancement of periodic reporting and to provide portfolio risk information to business partners.
The major accountabilities of the position include:
- Designing, built, implement and maintain reports
- Develop reports and methodologies that review regulatory capital/APRA Standards
- Analyse and report portfolio KPI's to our business partners ensuring ????? ????? accurate
- Validation of credit risk data against past and expected trends to ensure accuracy and integrity
- Analysis of credit risk data against past and expected trends to sufficiently explain key portfolio variance/ performance drivers
- Portfolio analysis, monitoring ????? ????? including commentary
- Prepare/ provide input into board and financial reports
- Analyse data sources to defining query logic to capture business information requirements
Essential skills and experience:
- 5+ years experience in SAS, VBA and SQL
- Tertiary education in a Quantitative field i.e. mathematics, statistics, economics, etc
- Strong understanding of APRA standards surrounding Basel II
- Strong background with data analysis and exposure to reporting subsystems and tools
- Ability to produce high quality analysis covering ????? ?????, trend analysis
- Well developed organisation and communication skills
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of securitisation
To Apply: please contact ????? ????? at Bluefin Resources on (??) ???? ???? or alternatively, apply online below