Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Senior Organisational Change Manager | Regulatory Compliance
Long term Program
CBD based contract
Regulatory compliance program
This is an exciting opportunity to join a major player in the banking & financial services industry on a fully funded legislative program.
This is a people, process and system change program therefore the focus required is on the people and behavioural aspects of change. They require a change professional that is available for a long term contract with strong organisational change capabilities and ideally has worked on a regulatory change program.
Must have experience:
- Excellent facilitation, presentation and communication skills
- Requiring ????? ????? multiple senior stakeholders around the totality of the intent of the program(s)
- Strategic/lateral thinking
- Demonstrated Leadership skills
- Enterprise or multiple business units' impact
- Business case experience - project profitability, financial management of impacts of changing legislation and governance standards
- Knowledge of formal and informal decision-making processes
- Acts in accordance with regulatory / statutory legislative guidelines
- Understand shared/common processes
- Aware of business priorities of other key areas
- Knowledge of global industry issues, trends, practices
- Experience with large change initiatives
- Highly delivery oriented and at least 3 years in Change Management
- Worked within a structured financial services project environment following change methodologies
- Formal change management framework experience
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity with a leading bank in a high performing project team. For more details and private discussion, call ????? ????? @ Bluefin on (??) ???? ???? or apply using the link attaching your resume in WORD format