Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Senior Online Campaign Manager
Leading Financial Insurance Company
Opportunity for Long-Term Career Progression
Attractive Salary & Benefits
Senior Online Campaign Manager | Sydney CBD Location
• Leading Financial Insurance Company
• Opportunity for Long-Term Career Progression
• Attractive Salary & Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced senior Marketing professional looking for their next challenge! As the Senior Online Campaign Manager you will have development & execution of all online & direct marketing activities within this organization.
Reporting to the Head of Sponsorship, the successful applicant will be able to express and run with your ideas and bring ????? ????? & direct marketing experience and campaign management knowledge to the table. You will be responsible for multi-channel marketing; lead generation; direct campaign management and the execution of agreed digital & direct marketing plans. On a daily basis you will be responsible to:
• Develop and deliver business-focused digital & direct marketing campaigns to increase customer acquisition and retention.
• Build and develop strong business relationships and stakeholder & partner engagement with existing and new business.
• Development of digital marketing initiatives including banner advertising, SEO, SEM & website build.
• End to end campaign management including briefing, campaign development, execution and analysis
• EDM campaign management & analysis
• Develop and present concise and effective presentations & proposals to key internal stakeholders
• Budget Management & Supplier Management
To be successful you will need:
• 5-7 years direct marketing & campaign management experience , with financial experience preferable
• Graduate from a major Marketing discipline such as a Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing), Bachelor of Business (Marketing), etc.
• You will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of delivering ????? ????? marketing campaigns that have resulted in tangible business results
• Well-versed in traditional digital & online marketing techniques
• In addition, you will possess the drive and energy required to succeed in any role that you undertake.
For further details please contact Eamon Jethi on (??) ???? ???? or by emailing your Word formatted Resume and Cover Letter to ???@???.???