Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Senior Mechanical Engineer - Building Services Consultancy - Sydney Location
Building services consultancy with high profile projects nationally
Lead Engineering role requiring local commercial business development experience
Experience required in leading design and analysis of building services projects
This rapidly growing building servicesconsultancypride themselves on working closely with clients to provide expert engineering ????? ????? a varietyof projects. They provide specialist building services from concept to completion on a growing portfolio of building projects including high end commercial and residential.
Employed as Senior Mechanical Engineer or Leading Engineer depending on experience, you will be responsible for leading projects initially and potentially growing a team of engineers and drafters providing the full range of building services design to corporate clients. You will be responsible for the leading projects and monitoring ????? ????? documentation of multidisciplinary systems within of a range of building projects.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- ArecognisedEngineering ????? ?????
- Circa 8 - 10 years + experience working as aBuilding Services Engineer within a consulting environment
- Experience in the Sydney building industry with comprehensive knowledge of local building codes and standards
- Exposure to a variety of building projects with a desire to pass on your knowledge and mentor junior team members
- Excellent time management and team work skills
- Strong sense of commercial acumen with high level of written and verbal communication, negotiation and presentation skills
A competitive salary is on offer along with benefits and an excellent working environment. This position will suit someone who is an excellent communicator with strong team work skills and exceptional technical ability.
If you feel you have the above skills and experience, then we want to hear from you. Apply through the link below or contact Maxine Bazeley
on(??) ???? ????
for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively you can email her at???@???.???
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend.mycareer.com.au