Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Senior Hybrid Researcher - leading strategic agency
Eastern Suburbs location
Agency has reputation for delivery of high quality work
Banking & services clients
One of Australia's leading strategic research agencies, well known in the market research industry, with many recognisable brand names, is seeking a senior researcher to join its expanding and successful team of research professionals at its busy Sydney hub.
This role requires the successful applicant to:
- Deliver superior strategic qual and quant-driven insight and consultancy that will kindle bigger business impacts in the Telecom, Finance and Services industries
- Enhance the agency's market offer by developing, deploying and training new research techniques
- Work with other senior practitioners in the business to keep at the leading edge of both qual and quant methodologies research (with a strong strategic element) Consult (both internally & externally) on projects to ensure actionability and maximum business impact of insights and thinking
The successful candidate for this key role will need:
- Commensurate experience in Quantitative & Qualitative Research (client side would be a plus)
- A Degree in a relevant subject (Commerce, Marketing, Psychology etc.)
- To articulate concepts and strategic plans in a clear, concise manner
- Budget responsibility
- Above all, to be motivating, proactive, empathetic and adaptive
In return you will be rewarded with the highest profile role working on some of Australia's best known brand names in an exciting "can do" culture. Mentoring ????? ????? Managing Director and an excellent remuneration will top off this exciting career opportunity.
For more information you can contact Shelley at Bluefin Resources on (??) ???? ???? alternatively, apply online below.