Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Senior Field Service Engineer - Package up to $140k +
Senior Field Service Engineer - Centrifugal & or Reciprocal Compressors
Career Advancement & stability
Interstate & Overseas assignments
Experienced Senior level Field Service Engineer required for an expanding global firm. To assist refinery, petrochemical (Oil & Gas) clients throughout Australia and New Zealand on servicing, repairing & installation of Centrifugal & Reciprocal Gas Compressors.
About the role:
- Autonomous role with min 60% of the time on client sites
- Based on the tools.
- Based out of Sydney.
- Average site installation time 3-6 weeks
- Provide various service activities for clients nationwide & NZ
- Providing supervision of installation of new reciprocating compressor systems.
- Perform maintenance on existing rotating equipment.
- Report writing
- Perform/supervise installation, commissioning and start-up activities for new compressor systems and performing preventive and corrective maintenance on rotating equipment, particularly reciprocating and centrifugal compressors and steam turbines.
- Act as an advisor to and point of contact for the customer and is responsible for reporting both externally and internally
- Provide technical service of a varied and complex nature on site ensuring ????? ????? company & Related Entities as well as clients' standards and procedures.
- Reports to management information gained from clients about the performance of products and other matters connected with company and Related Entities reputation
- Provide hands-on training to new/junior Field Service Engineers.
- Reciprocating compressor experience essential.
- Min requirement - strong turbine and centrifugal experience with in the Oil & Gas sector.
- Flexible and able to work closely and constructively with senior management.
- Proven experience of being a mentor and leader of a Field / Service Engineers.
- Trade certificate as Fitter or Heavy Plant mechanic.
- Min five years experience as a Field / Service Engineer on Gas Compressors & High speed rotating equipment. (Refinery experience advantageous)
- Excellent knowledge of maintenance techniques, instrumentation and control technology
- Highly developed interpersonal communication skills.
- MS Word & Excel at intermediate level or above for report writing
- Excellent English (written and verbal)
- Willing to undertake Drug & Alcohol testing as per requirement by client's sites.
- Attractive base salary (100k + dep. on exp.)
- Superannuation 9%
- Overtime whilst on client site. ($30-40k + pa)
- Full travel expenses to & from client site.
- Continuous training
If you are interested in the above position please forward your latest CV and brief covering ????? ????? a WORD format or for further information please call ????? ????? on (??) ???? ???? quoting Ref #22020 today!