Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Senior Decision Science Analysts
Sydney CBD based
Collaborative, dynamic and progressive environment
Market leading packages on offer
We have a number of fantastic opportunities available for Decision Science Analysts/Statisticians/Econometricians based in Sydney, who are looking for their next challenge.
Through the use of analytics/decision science you will provide cost-effective, profitable marketing strategies for clients, most of which are FMCG/retail companies. Decision Science allows companies to make informed decisions around marketing budgets, market share, increasing revenue and achieving their best Return on Investment (ROI).
This is an exciting time for our client, as they have won a number of new contracts and are looking to expand the team, meaning the opportunity for internal growth is at an all time high. We are looking for a number of strong analytics specialists, that are versed in marketing mixed model (MMM) development for ROI.
Your day to day accountabilities would include;
- Development of Marketing Mix Models/Predictive Models
- Data manipulation, extraction and analysis
- Engagement and negotiation with key stakeholders and external business partners
- Making recommendations to optimise business performance
We are looking for candidate with;
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree, but ideally a Masters in Statistics, Economics or Commerce
- Hands on experience in developing marketing mix models
- Familiarity with multiple regression analysis
- 2-4 years experience in analytics
- Versed in either SAS or SPSS and an ability to hand code from scratch
- Strong knowledge or Excel and PowerPoint
- An ability to translate somewhat technical concepts into business strategy
We are ideally looking for candidates already based in Sydney, however strong foreign talent will be considered. In return you will get the opportunity to work with an excellent business that promotes a collaborative, dynamic and progressive culture.
For more information you can contact Alex Slocombe at Bluefin Resources on (??) ???? ???? or alternatively, apply online.