Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Senior Database Developer
The Senior Database Developer is responsible for designing, developing and maintaining marketing database solutions. The position includes development in SQL Server using T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS. The database developer is responsible for quality development, unit testing and maintenance of marketing database solutions based on specifications and client business requirements.
• Develop, analyse, interpret and optimise complex queries, stored procedures and triggers
• Developing ETL processes using SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
• Developing reporting processes using SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
• Support and maintenance of BAU and project based software applications
• SQL 2005/2008/2012, T-SQL, 5+ Years
• SSIS, SSRS 4+ Years
• Data analytics and BI reporting (SSRS, Tableau) tools experience
• Experience in n-tier application architecture
• VB, C# expert level , 3+ Years
• ASP.NET, 2+ Years
• SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services)
• Marketing or Loyalty Marketing industry experience
• Experience working in an agency environment
• Experience in the implementation of consumer facing solutions
• Formal qualifications in Computer Science, IT or Engineering
• Knowledge and understanding of agile development methodologies
About Global Red
Global Red was founded in 1998 and today is Australia's leading award-winning behaviour-based customer engagement agency; with clients in every Australian state as well as New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Asia. Our solutions deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns with a full service capability.
• Casual and friendly work environment
• Small development team; allows you to work on a wide range of software products