Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Senior Business Development Manager
Minimum 10 years Exp
Eastern Suburbs Location
Freight Forwarding Knowledge is ESSENTIAL!
Our client provides Air, Ocean Freight Forwarding and Contract Logistics services on a business platform relying on their global network and the know-how and rich experience gained by their personnel throughout their company's history. This enables them to offer true 'one-stop service' through a service lineup that enables rapid response to their client's international logistics needs, which continue to grow in sophistication and diversity as globalization advances.
As the logistics arm of an international organisation, they shall continue to strive to remain an internationally top-class comprehensive logistics services provider by meeting all of their clients' distribution needs with Integrity, Innovation, and Intensity. Their goal is to offer clients worldwide the high-quality service and attention to detail that is expected of a world leader.
Currently they are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager who will report to the General Manager of Sales. This role will encompass:
- Business development across multiple vertical markets
- Client engagement from first call ????? ????? implementation
- Working with Solutions, Operations, IT and Commercial Teams to build comprehensive proposals to meet client requirements
- Manage proposal development and submissions
- Engage with existing clients to broaden services provided
- Engagement with in house teams regionally and globally to grow major relationships
- Leading the strategy of an assigned specific vertical market
This is an exciting and challenging role that will require the successful candidate to be able to demonstrate:
- Breadth and depth of Supply Chain and Logistics understanding
- Ability to sell complex value add and potentially long sales cycle solutions
- Strategic development skills
- Senior Executive relationship management skills
- Commercial understanding in a 3PL environment
- Motivation, determination and persistence to work in an autonomous role
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a strong base salaryand car allowance complemented by an attractive commission structure designed to attract high achievers.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join asupportive and high performing team in a global organisation providing strong career opportunities both locally and abroad.To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Thank you!