Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Due to the growth of our Business ,an opportunity has become available for the position of Salon Manager to join the Saileen Pty ltd .
As the Salon manager for a growing salon, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the Business and the day-to-day operations of the salon. The role includes:
• Administering ????? ????? procedures
• Ensuring ????? ????? levels of service is provided for our clients
• Assisting in promoting and marketing the Salon, motivating and managing the team
• Understanding, monitoring ????? ????? the financial performance of the Salon, which will also include managing costs, revenue and profit in accordance with the budget
• Management experience is desirable.
• You should be able to plan and manage your time as well as have a flair for business development
You will be responsible for managing of team at salon . Applicants must have some background from hairdressing (e.g qualification or experience).Successful candidate will be reliable, self motivating and commercially aware
We are looking for someone who can drive the business through great standards. You will have a real passion for the Beauty industry with a reputation for delivering ????? ????? in customer service.
Applicants need to demonstrate the highest standards of service, financial, technical and interpersonal skills.
An attractive, above award rate, permanent salary will be paid to the successful applicant.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply now