Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Sales Manager / Representative – Fine Art Paints Sector
Our company has a long and successful history with a portfolio of leading brands and the status of market leader in our industry. Based in Sydney north we have a national distribution network and selective exports to Asia, as well as relationships with North American and European entities.
An opportunity now exists to join our team management team in this key role for shaping our future. Reporting to the General Manager this role will see you:
• Managing the relationship with our distribution network
• Investigating new opportunities and responding to inquiries
• Planning special pricing and other promotional activities
• Monitoring ????? ????? place for threats and competitor activity
•Attending trade events/exhibitions with customers/end users
• Preparing ????? ????? reports and sales forecasts
• Utilising your negotiation skills to achieve best outcomes
To be successful in this role you will need:
• A proven track record in a sales management and/or representative role
• To present an enthusiastic and diligent approach in servicing our customer base
• Strategic planning and negotiating skills
• Superior communication skills for presentations and the written word in general
• Previous experience in the paint industry would be well regarded
It is envisaged to be successful you will need to have 3-5 years experience in a similar role. This role will see you necessarily having some interstate travel as well as infrequent overseas travel. As a guide you should expect to be out of the office 75% of the time in this role.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered based on your qualifications with an appropriate mix of base and incentive opportunities.
Preliminary phone enquiry can be made at (??) ???? ????
Applicants should send their resume and covering ????? ????? pdf/word format