Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Sales Manager, Lakemba, $$$ Neg. Base + Comms
Working closely with the Director, you will start in a list & sell capacity whilst also being tasked with recruitment, growth and strategy implementation.
Your role will also include:
• Reporting to the Managing Director
• Helping drive culture and an environment of performance
• You will be responsible for achieving the sales & growth targets by working closely with our residential sales team. Agent support includes assisting prospecting, listing, negotiations, dispute management & closing the deal.
• Management of monthly sales targets
• Development and implementation of sales strategies
• Ensuring ????? ????? and upholding the company's service standards
You will ideally have minimum of five years residential sales background or currently in a Sales Manager position within the Real Estate industry, and have presentation, energy and optimism conducive with leading by example.
This position will suit an experience Sales Manager seeking a change or successful Residential Sales agent that wants to take the next step in their real estate career.