Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Sales Manager - Impressive opportunity to join a focused, results driven company
Manage and guide your sales team
Company experiencing continuing year on year growth!
Are you looking for a challenge and want to take the next step in your sales career?
ThisMultinational privatleyowned company continues to grow through strong business development, best practices and aggressive sales focus.
Our client is seeking a highly motivated and professional individual to manage their sales department.
Your key duties and responsibilities will consist of but not be limited to:
- Managing and mentoring ????? ????? -six people
- Meeting KPI's
- Making sales calls and cold calling
- Visiting potential customers and current customers
- Working on and presenting tenders
- Working closely with inhouse departments
- Addressing any service failures and or issues that may arise
You must possess the following qualities to be considered for the role:
- Come from a sales background within a Freight Forwarder, Express, Shipping Line, Transport or associated services in Australia
- Are able to lead and mentor a team
- Proficient in the use of Cargowise EDi
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Great negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation
- Able to provide a proven sales track record
If the above is of interest to you please submit your application now!!!
Salary package negotiable and generous!To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact ????? ????? on 1300 INSYNC ((??) ???? ????), quoting Ref No. SYD(??) ???? ????ES.