Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Pioneer General Services P/L is cleaning company based in Sydney, with contracts ranging from 4-5 star hotels through to Industrial and Commercial Complexes. We are currently seeking an experienced sales professional for a Sales Manager role to meet our growth needs in the Sydney cosmopolitan as well as region territories.
Reporting to the Manager Director, your key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Collaborate with a new telemarketing team to generate and qualify potential new leads for business opportunities.
- Collaborate with Client Managers in the region during ????? ????? process and the start-up phase of services.
- Prepare proposals and presentations and deliver them to prospective clients in one on one and group meetings.
- Develop and grow business relationships with prospective clients and influencers within the territory through active participation and leadership in industry and community associations
- Conduct business with the highest ethical and professional standards
- Report regularly on sales activity and pipeline status
The preferred candidate must have at least 7 years in outside sales experience with minimum 5 years working knowledge of the cleaning industry and its requirements.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Proven track record of sales success (awards, top rankings, exceeding quotas, etc.) in a collaborative, customer first environment. Sales within the contract cleaning or hospitality industry would be very well regarded
- A self starter, be well organised and capable of working autonomously
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including public speaking skills
- Strong organizational skills and a strong passion for sales
- Ability to lead and collaborate with internal teams under challenging timeframes
- Proficient in web-based applications and MS programs (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint) to enter data, produce reports and create/edit presentation materials.
A generous salary package, including performance component, will be negotiated commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Only Short Listed Applicants Will Be Notified