Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Provide administrative support for RTO to ensure student database & software are up to date.
This position includes student liaison, issuing qualifications, filing, records management, stock supplies, general administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of day to day operations across the RTO.
You will be highly organised, have good data entry and accuracy, proficient in all Office products, have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be willing to learn.
You will be required to manage & coordinate RTO specific software & databases.
As well as having excellent communication and phone manner, this busy and varied role will also consist of providing administrative support to internal staff.
• Develop and maintain effective administrative procedures and systems
• Delivering ????? ????? level of service to ensure company standards are met
• Processing of forms and data through Vettrak & other databases
• Preparing ????? ????? update reports
• Liaison with internal contacts to update details on database in relation to operations
• General day to day administration support for the team