Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Strategic relationship management with external senior management
Analyse data and identify claims data and identify trends
Make recommendations for change and mentor your clients
With a reputation second to none in the industry andunparalleled growth over the last 5 years, your new employer is one of the best Workers Compensation career options. They are seeking 12 month contract Consultant to focus on risk.
You will be responsible for consulting with your clients and managing minor/major improvement orientated projects. The role will include:
- Liaising at all Management levels
- Analysing extensive claims related data in advanced Excel documents
- Developing in-depthunderstanding of your clients internal claims management procedures
- Developing strategic claims management / return to work improvement plans with your clients and then overseeing the improvements internally and within your clients
- Providing expert advice to the L&D team about training/presentations based on the improvements you have identified and are implementing
You need to have:
- Manager / Leader / Consultancy Workers Comp experience
- Strong injury / claim management and WorkCover NSW legislation expertise
- Excellent communication skills to build rapport up to management level
- Strong Excel skills
This role will challenge, grow and develop you at every level whilst providing youreceiveexceptional support to allow you to achieve results within your client base. On offer are a number of excellent benefits that you would expect from a leading corporate employer and a great negotiable salary of $80K to $100K. To apply, please email your resume to ???@???.??? use the apply button below.
Mark Russell, Insurance Specialist - Ensure Recruitment - (??) ???? ????