Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Leading WM Company - Risk Manager - Business Transformation Program
WM background essential - Detailed Knowledge of Super & Platforms Industry
Managing Integrated Assurance Plan across three lines of defence$110-$120k+super
An opportunity exists for an astute risk professional to utilise their skills and take the step into a top-tier organisation. Working within the Business Risk team you will be responsible for driving projects through the Wealth Management team from a BAU perspective. A background of identifying gaps in Risk frameworks and recommending solutions and implementations of large programs of work across Wealth Management businesses will ensure you success in this role.
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to;
- Developing Risk Management Plans and comprehensive reporting across this Wealth management business
- Managing Integrated Assurance plan across all three lines of defence and running steering ????? ?????
- Contribute to the business strategy through current risks and the Goverance process for the programme.
- Involvement in Risk forum discussions with Busienss Transformation Leadership teams and Project Managers to oversee management of Program Risks.
- Support the delivery of risk support and advice across all project streams.
To be successful in this position, you will have;
- 5+ years in a Risk management role with indepth knowledge of technical & Operational processes across WM
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Exceptional stakeholder management & report writing skills.
- Detailed knowledge of Super and platforms industry/products/channels
- Relevant experience of working across large scale transformation programs from a business NOT project focus.
For more information you can contact Karen Thorne at Bluefin Resources on (??) ???? ???? quoting job reference number 15684 or alternatively, apply online below.