REF13/15 Team Leader Forensic Division, Clerk Grade 9/10, Mental Health Review Tribunal
TEAM LEADER - FORENSIC DIVISION, Mental Health Review Tribunal
Location: Mental Health Review Tribunal, Gladesville
Classification & Grade: Clerk Grade 9/10
Salary Range: $93,586 - $103,128 p.a.
Vacancy Type: Permanent Full-Time
Vacancy Reference: REF13/15
Closing Date: 21/02/2013
Lead, direct and manage the day to day operations and services of the Forensic Division and proactively develop strategies, policies and processes to implement the requirements of the Mental Health (Forensic Provisions) Act 1990 and the Mental Health Act 2007 to enable the Tribunal to make decisions as the determining authority in relation to forensic and correctional patients.
1. Demonstrated experience in leading and managing a team, including effective delegation skills to ensure that strict deadlines are met in a high pressure environment.
2. Demonstrated experience in a legal or judicial environment and ability to provide authoritative advice on legal matters relating to mental health and forensic issues.
3. Demonstrated superior understanding of forensic patient issues, victims? issues and the role of the Tribunal with respect to forensic patient review.
4. High-level oral and written communication skills.
5. Experience in interpreting, developing and reviewing policies, procedures and systems.
6. Strong analytical, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
7. Experience in developing, implementing and evaluating systems, policies and procedures.
8. Tertiary qualifications and/or equivalent experience in law, management or a related field.
Job Notes: Only Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents are eligible to apply. Applicants must address selection.
For an informaiton package please click here: http://mycareer.com.au />
Position Inquiries: Contact Rodney Brabin on (??) ???? ????
Submit your application online by clicking on the APPLY button