REF13/14 Manager, Population Health Training and Evidence Dissemination, Clerk Grade 11/12,...
Manager, Population Health Training and Evidence Dissemination
Location: North Sydney
Classification & Grade: Clerk Grade 11/12
Salary Package Range: $108,242-$125,181 p.a
Vacancy Type: Permanent Full-Time
Vacancy Reference: REF13/14
Closing Date: 15/2/2013
Position Purpose: Lead development of a skilled and sustainable population health workforce that has the capacity to respond to ongoing, emergent and pressing needs within the NSW public health system. To manage Divisional strategies to disseminate population health program evidence, that contributes to the strengthening of population services and programs.
1. Management skills and experience relevant to population health training programs and the dissemination and communication of population health program evidence.
2. Understanding and knowledge of the public health system in NSW and issues affecting the NSW population health workforce.
3. Understanding of the vocational and higher education sector as it relates to the management of population health training programs.
4. High-level skills and experience in the development, implementation, and evaluation of policies and programs and dissemination of evidence.
5. Demonstrated skills and experience in supervision of staff and managing high performance teams to address issues strategically.
6. Superior oral and written communication, interpersonal and consultation skills, and an ability to build strong working relationships with a range of stakeholders.
7. Well developed organisational skills, the ability to successfully manage competing issues and achieve deadlines.
8. Tertiary qualifications in population health or demonstrated equivalent professional experience
Job Notes: Only Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents are eligible to apply. Applicants should obtain an information package for full job details and must address selection criteria as outlined within the information package in their application.
Information Package click here.
Position Inquiries: Contact Andrew Milat on (??) ???? ????
Submit your application Online by clicking on the APPLY button