REF13/12 Manager Asset Planning and Performance, Clerk Grade 11/12, Business and Asset Services...
Manager Asset Planning and Performance Business and Asset Services Branch
Location: North Sydney
Classification & Grade: Clerk Grade 11/12
Salary Range: $108,242 -$125,181 p.a.
Vacancy Type: Permanent Full-Time
Vacancy Reference: REF13/12
Closing Date: 06/02/2013
The Manager, Asset Planning and Performance contributes and plays a key role in developing agency-wide asset strategies and the data collection to inform the development of long- term capital investment and optimal asset management strategies. The position also has prime responsibility for coordinating the gathering ????? ????? of portfolio wide data and information to assist in directing future initiatives and shaping future asset management strategies.
1. Demonstrated understanding of the principles of information management, assets procurement and management, facility design and construction and working knowledge of strategic asset planning for large organisations.
2. Strong self-motivation and superior management and organisational skills, with capacity to successfully manage competing priorities and to manage and deliver projects within agreed timeframes and budgets including good project management and planning skills.
3. High level conceptual, analytic and problem-solving skills with high-level oral and written communication skills.
4. Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills and demonstrated capacity to consult and negotiate effectively with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
5. Sound understanding of policy processes and experience in policy development and promulgation and in providing high level policy advice and recommendations on complex issues at chief executive level
6. Understanding of the NSW Health System and its corporate objectives and of emerging health trends and technologies nationally and internationally.
Job Notes: Only Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents are eligible to apply. Applicants should obtain an information package for full job details and must address selection criteria as outlined within the information package in their application.
For an Information Package please click the link below or Contact Felicia Fernandes on (??) ???? ????.
Position Inquiries: Contact Gerald Kohn on (??) ???? ????.
Information Package: http://mycareer.com.au />
Submit your application online by clicking on the APPLY button.