Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Well known respected brand
Great earning potential
The One Umbrella is Australia's most established and professional information management recruitment and consulting agency. We are also a division of one of Australia's largest and longest standing ASX listed employment agencies, the Clarius Group,
With a network of offices in Brisbane, Melbourne, Canberra and Sydney we consistently provide the very best choice of staff and jobs in the industry.
We are seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our highly successful team in Sydney. Running a very warm desk, you will be responsible for creating new opportunities for candidates and actively marketing our services within existing and new clients.
- Identifying and developing business relationships with client organisations
- Penetrating client organisations to identify business opportunities
- Researching and interpreting the client organisation's business plans and HR objectives
- Searching and screening suitable candidates for employment opportunities by conducting database searches, ad response, headhunting and referrals
- Conducting candidate interviews and assessing suitability through behavioural interviewing/target based interviewing techniques
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Previous recruitment or sales experience combined with a strong understanding of delivering ????? ????? and processes
- A passion for new business, tenacity and self motivation
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to deliver high quality outcomes for both clients and candidates
- Strong organisational skills
Knowledge of the information management industry would be an advantage.
At the One Umbrella, we offer a competitive salary, an outstanding commission structure and a supportive environment that fosters learning and development.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact ????? ?????.