Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Scientific and Technical Recruitment
North Sydney Location
Techstaff is an Australian owned Recruitment Company who is part of the larger Bayside Group of Companies. The Bayside Group have been recruiting staff nationally for nearly 35 years and we can proudly say our ongoing success is driven by the passionate individuals who make up our diverse teams.
Techstaff is known in theindustry as being a leading supplier of specialist Scientific and Technical staff. We supply to the Food, Pharmaceutical, Industrial Chemical, Cosmetics, Biotechnical, Environmental, Construction and Petrochemical industries.
We are seeking anenthusiastic and highly motivated consultant to join theteamand hit the ground running. Youwill be responsible for running your own desk as well asidentifying and developing new business opportunitieswithin theTechnical and Scientific arena.
Key responsibilities will include:
- End to End recruitment
- Candidate Database Management
- Build and maintain relationships with existing clients and candidates
- Business Development
Ideally youwill have:
- Knowledge of full life cycle recruitment
- Client relationship management
- Sales and business development acumen
- Excellent written and verbalcommunication skills
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- An understanding of or interest in the Scientific/Technical Industry
- Company culture based on Values
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Support from 'Industry Leaders'
- Excellent Brand and Industry reputation
At the Bayside Group 'teamwork' and the sharing ????? ????? and resources is important to us, that's why we offer a non commission competitive salary package for the right candidate.
Successful applicant will be required tocomplete aNational Criminal History Check
To submit your application in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Belinda Weathers on (??) ???? ???? quoting reference code TSRCNSW.
To view all Techstaff job opportunities visit mycareer.com.au