Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Quantity Surveyor/Contracts Administrator
Stable Company with Strong Pipeline of Projects
Award Winning Business - Competitive $$ Package
Immediate Opportunity - Career Progression
Projects ranging from $100m - $1b
About the Company: Our client is a specialist construction consultancy providing independent and professional advice at every stage of the project, from concept to completion.They work in partnership with clients through the project lifecycle; providing counsel and support by way of project management and advisory services, including business case development, project scope definition, program management, value management and strategic risk management. With a project history of between $30 - 300 million this company has demonstrated they are a capable deliver of large complex projects. An existing number of projects on the go multiple on the pipeline our client has a steady stream of work over the next few years.
About the Role:
A unique opportunity has risenfor a Senior Contract Administrator to administer a multimillion dollar building project in Sydney.As part of a professional team of Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors you will be responsible for building and infrastructure elements of this$700m project. The idealcandidate willhave previous experienceas a Senior Quantity Surveyor or Contract Administrator onmultimillion dollar defence or health projects in Australia.
- Preparation and submission of progress claims to client
- Preparation and submission of client variation
- Tendering ????? ????? of sub contract packages
- Process sub contractor payments
- Cost reporting and budget control.
- Document control and OH&S compliance
- Programming and scheduling work/trades
- Manage RFI’s, variations and scope of works
About the benefits / rewards: Part of the success of our client has been their ability to attract and retain the best staff in industry; they do this by offering ????? ????? salary packages and a positive environment to work in. For this particular role the salary is negotiable for the right candidate and will be dependent on previous industry experience. In addition to the salary the successful candidate will also benefit from a healthy bonus as an incentive to do well.
- Tertiary qualified in a Building or Construction related Discipline
- Minimum 5 - 7 years experience in a Contract Administration role
- Experience working on large projects over $650m
- Polished communication skills and the confidence to liaise with clients
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.
Please contact ????? ????? on (??) ???? ???? or email your CV to ???@???.???