Project Manager - Earthworks & Subdivisions - Western Sydney
Operational and Growth Focused Company.
Great Management Support and Organisational Culture.
Opportunity to be a key team member of their management team.
Design & Construct are recruiting on an exclusive basis for a Senior Project Manager to join a leading civil engineering ????? ????? has a turnover of $100M+ They are currently looking for a project manager to join then on sub-division projects valued up to $20M
The company has been established for almost forty years and have successfully worked on some of the post high profile projects in Sydney.
They specialise in the following fields:
- Road Construction (RMS & Local) & Reconstruction (Under Traffic),
- Commercial & Industrial (Civil Works Package)
- Subdivisions - Commercial & Industrial
- Subdivisions - Residential Estates
- Environment and Community Development
To qualify for this opportunity, we are seeking experienced candidate's who have a number of years experience managing general civil contracts between $30M - $50M in value and a someone who has exceptional communication, organisation and people skills, with an impressive track record working for a similar sized organisation or principal contractor.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Overall success of project to completion.
- Co-ordination with the Client & Consultants.
- Forecasting & budgeting.
- Monitoring ????? ????? & Commercial progress.
- All Construction Management activities
Our client's continual drive for excellence and their innovative approach to the projects they undertake has earned them an enviable reputation in all sectors in which they specialise in.
- 10 years Civil Infrastructure experience.
- A background in large-scale projects.
- Proven success in managing a project from inception to completion.
- Sound technical understanding.
- Ability to motivate employees.
- Excellent communication and personal skills.
This is a serious career opportunity with one of the largest privately owned civil contractors in NSW who can offer you a defined career path working on some of the most challenging projects around.
If you feel that you have the experience for this excellent career opportunity and you would like to join a company that will invest, train, and develop you to the highest standard please apply now!
Design & Construct guarantees to keep your enquiry confidential and will always meet with you first before submitting your details to any of our clients. Your details will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment & Consulting Services Association (RCSA), Housing Industry Association (HIA), Master Builders Association (MBA) and Civil Contractors Federation (CCF). Design & Construct always acts in accordance with their Code for Professional Conduct.
For further information regarding this position or any other opportunities that we currently have available please contact ????? ????? in confidence on (??) ???? ????
To view all of Design & Construct's current opportunities please
visit our website mycareer.com.au