Pathway Coach - Development (Employment Consultant)
Job Centre Australia Limited (JCAL) is a vibrant, progressive industry leader in the disability employment sector. Our work is underpinned by the Commonwealth Disability Services Standards and our not-for-profit status.
We are currently seeking an Employment Consultant (Pathway Coach Development) to work in our Chatswood Office.
The scope of the role includes:
• To provide jobseeker support
• To identify key interventions, strategies, vocational and non-vocational jobseeker needs
• To facilitate meaningful engagement for jobseekers that is activity based and job focused
• To ensure all actions adhere to Company Policy and Procedures and Contract obligations Criterion
• Vocational qualification in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
• Ability to effectively assess jobseekers circumstances and diverse needs
• Previous experience working with people experiencing multiple social and employment barriers
• Demonstrated understanding of the local labour market • Understanding Disability Employment Services (DMS and ESS site specific) contract and processes
• Proven high level communication skills (oral, written, verbal) • Excellent level of customer service
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and internet
• Proven ability to identify, build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
• Proven ability to operate within a Quality Assurance Framework • Proven ability to exceed established KPI’s
• Proven time management skills
• Ability to facilitate smalls groups and one on one job seeking activities
• Pro-active problem solving and high level planning and organisational skills Salary
The conditions of the role are in accordance with the Labour Market Industry ???us KPI bonus scheme and in house promotions.
Closing Date:31st January 2013.
All candidates successful in gaining an interview will be contacted within 2 weeks of the above closing date.
In accordance with Federal and State laws Job Centre Australia Limited provided an Equal Employment Opportunity Policy towards All Employees without discrimination against race, gender, religion, colour and any disabilities or impairment.
To apply please email an application letter and your resume to the email addressspecified.
Reference: (??) ???? ????PCD