Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Paralegal - Retail Leasing
Well established, national Law Firm
Convenient CBD location - Close to public transport and shops
Dynamic working environment
This prestigious, successful law firm is based in the heart of the CBD within stylish offices. Work within a supportive atmosphere, where your hard work and dedication are rewarded. The firm focus on creating a positive environment for their employees, hosting regular social and sporting events and being actively involved in community projects. You will have the opportunity to learn from of the most experienced and motivated legal professionals.
Working within retail leasing, your main duties will include:
- Liaising with clients
- Preparation of legal documentation
- Preparing ????? ????? contracts
- Exchanging contracts
- Various administrative duties
To be successful for this involved and challenging role you will have:
- Proven experience as paralegal within leasing
- A strong commercial property background
- Strong technical skills, with advanced MS office
- Ability to draft contracts and documentation and manage files with minimal supervision
- Good prioritisation skills and an eye for detail
- Be highly motivated and keen for career progression
Working for this highly regarded firm you will be rewarded with a positive working culture and an opportunity to step up in your career. Send through your resume today!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact ????? ????? on (??) ???? ????.