Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
PA to the High School Deputies
William Carey Christian School is a Prep-12 school of 1450 students located at Prestons, which is nine kilometres south-west of Liverpool. The school has modern facilities, spacious grounds and an excellent reputation in the local community.
Applicants must have a personal commitment to Christ, based upon a Reformed Evangelical understanding of the Bible, as well as the required skills below:
• the ability to take shorthand and accurately take notes of meetings
• a willingness for the flexibility of some out of hours meetings
• A pleasant professional telephone manner
• an ability to work confidentially in sensitive areas
• excellent grammatical and spelling skills for proof reading and correction
• accurate and efficient recording and entry of data
Application MUST be made on the school’s non-teaching application form. Application forms can be downloaded at mycareer.com.au or by telephoning (??) ???? ????.
Reference: PA(??) ???? ????