Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Ops Risk Mgr - IT RISK - Big 4 Background viewed favourably
Ops Risk Manager - IT Risk Background Essential
Big 4 Bank - Initially 3 month contract
Immediate Start $500-$600 a day + super
My client is one of Australia's leading Financial Services Organisations and they are currently looking for an Operational Risk Manager to join their Risk Team on a 6 month contract initially.
The following are the main responsibilities of the position:
- Assisting Contract Managers and Business Owners to identify Risk exposures and to provide guidance in managing these risks.
- Ensuring ????? ????? managed within the bounds of the Group and Operational Risk Management framework.
- Undertaking analysis on the Risk and Control environment for the area identifying and implementing systemised controls where relevant.
- Ensuring ????? ????? of controls for all new and changing processes throughout the area
- Working across all business units of the Technology function
The followings skills would ensure you success in this role:
- Strong Risk Management skills with specific experience in completing Technology based Risk assessments preferably from within a Big 4 consulting firm.
- experience of working across projects would be deemed favourable.
- Excellent written + communication skills - essential
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in audit or risk at Senior Analyst level.
- strong stakeholder management skills are essential as is the ability to work autonomously
- Confident, professional with a strong commercial acumen
To express your interest in this immediately available position please contact ????? ????? on (??) ???? ???? quoting job reference number 15098 or alternatively, apply online below.