Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Occupational Therapist - Paediatrics
An exciting opportunity is available for an occupational therapist to join our team of paediatric occupational therapists and physiotherapists. The successful applicant will work alongside a physiotherapist to provide occupational therapy to children (2-18 years) with handwriting, motor coordination, postural control, sequencing, planning and learning difficulties. This position is currently 1 day per week (however with potential to build) at our Kirrawee office.
• Degree in Occupational Therapy.
• Current Registration with AHPRA.
• Current NSW Driver’s Licence.
• Excellent organisational skills and time management skills.
• Natural ability to work with children, parents, teachers and other health professionals.
• Report writing skills.
• Excellent communications skills.
Contact: Nyree Beattie or Emma Armstrong
Phone: (??) ???? ????