NSW Sales Representative - Contract Position
Are you looking for a new direction?
• Dynamic, fun industry
• Become part of a new digital era
• Market Leader
• Flexible working arrangements
Macmillan Education, a leading publisher of educational resources for secondary schools, is seeking a sales representative based in our Sydney office. Ideally the candidate should be located in the Sydney Northwest to Sydney Northern Beaches area to accurately service the territory.
Macmillan is a privately owned company with over 100 successful years of business. This is an exciting opportunity to develop and maintain new and existing relationships in the educational sector.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager your main responsibilities in the role will be:
• Strongly and professionally promote print and digital educational products
• Create and make sales presentations to prospective and existing accounts
• Establish and execute sales plans
• Establish and maintain customer relationships over time, including product training and support
• Exceed monthly sales targets for assigned territory
• Develop and carry out strategies to increase market share and profits within a specific territory
• Educate Booksellers on all products and perform product training sessions when appropriate
• Complete timely and succinct sales reports and document all customer contact information
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned
• Computer skills required: Microsoft word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Current NSW Drivers licence and Working with Children Check essential
Ideally, you will be a driven, results oriented and highly organised professional. Excellent planning and prioritising skills will be required for you to succeed in this role. A background in teaching and/or sales would be an advantage. A full time contract position is offered.
The successful person will receive:
A competitive salary, car allowance, laptop, ipad and company phone.
If you have any further enquiries please feel free to phone Cherie Jonas (??) ???? ???? or Kathryn Pesic (??) ???? ????. Otherwise if you feel you have all criteria listed above please APPLY NOW. Please forward applications to Kathryn Pesic. Note only applications submitted with a cover letter will be considered.
No agencies please.