Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
National Account Manager
Are you a successful, business savvy National Account Manager with FMCG experience? This is an opportunity to demonstrate your skills in this excellent roleworking with theIndependents. Based at our sales office in Silverwater, you will be required to manage your respective brands and products.
Main responsibilities include:
- Building and managing internal and external partnerships
- Managing the National Independent retail customer account budget within trade spend guidelines
- Managing the product mix to achieve the required financial targets
- Identifying and implementing account promotional opportunities to support the ongoing retail innovation and growth plans
- Proactively build a positive team environment and demonstrate strong support for your peers.
- Building a team environment that promotes the Simplot core values.
To be successful for this role you will need to:
- Have extensive sales experience involving contact at account level
- Excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to implement short and long range business plans
- Tertiary qualifications in business or related are preferred
- Experience in food or a related FMCG industry will be an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to develop cross-functional relationships
Please apply on line by 4th February 2013.