Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Marketing Manager| Retention Direct Marketing| Sydney CBD
Newly created opportunity with high performing bank.
Data driven, direct marketing focus.
End to end management - strategy and delivery.
As part of a World Leading Banking and Financial Services Institution this business provides itself on offering ????? ????? marketing campaigns. They have a firm commitment to offering ????? ????? in market products and solutions to their customers and in delivering ????? ????? that truly meet this need. An exciting opportunity has now arisen to take responsibility for the planning development and execution of direct marketing programmes and campaigns to their consumers.
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Planning and forecasting of campaigns to existing customers including portfolio growth, retention, cross-sell and engagement initiatives.
- Developing integrated campaigns with a particular focus on BTL including DM, eDM, OBTM and Digital.
- Managing the marketing budget with particular attention to developing first class test and learn campaigns that deliver optimum ROI.
- Working with key external creative agencies to ensure campaign collateral is delivered from conception through to production.
- Ensuring ????? ????? and capitalise on any compliance or regulatory changes.
- To be successful you will be a data-driven marketer looking to work in an environment where you are surrounded by a driven and creative team. Specifically your experience will include:
- At least 7 years experience in BTL Marketing with multi-channel experience.
- Strong customer marketing knowledge with a focus on Loyalty, Retention. Value and Portfolio Growth with demonstrable experience in developing a robust Test and Learn program.
- Exposure to banking and finance environment would be ideal.
- A strong customer centric approach to revenue generation.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to manage large numbers of stakeholders in a large organisation.
For more information or to apply please send your resume via the link below or call ????? ????? on (??) ???? ????.