Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Marketing & Communications Manager - City & Macquarie Street Portfolios
Experienced at preparing ????? ????? marketing and communications plans to support a range of programs, exhibitions and properties across an ogranisation?
This job is for you if…
- Commercial & Marketing Services, The Mint - Sydney CBD
- Clerk Grade 7/8- $102,282. Package includes salary ($82,098 - $90,877), employer's contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
- Historic Houses Trust of NSW, Office of Environment and Heritage
You have tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications or related discipline and at least 5 years experience working in a similar marketing & communications role. You’re able to prepare, execute and evaluate strategic and creative integrated marketing and communications plans to achieve organisational objectives within tight timeframes and established budgets. You’re experienced in the successful application of digital marketing activities including CRM/eCRM principles and practices. You have an awareness of digital marketing and social media trends. You’re experienced at developing, executing and evaluating publicity strategies for a range of activities across an organisation. You can maintain and build relationships with media contacts. You have knowledge of market research practices and can prepare marketing research briefs and assess the outcomes. You’re a well organised person with the ability to multitask, prioritise and meet deadlines. You have strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate. You’re committed to superior customer service and are able to work with creative and diverse teams.
Closing Date: Friday 15 February 2013, 11.59 pm
Learn More: click here to view the position description.
For the information kit click here.
Work Type: Permanent Full-time
Job Category: Marketing & Communications, (City & Macquarie Street Portfolios) – Commercial & Marketing Services
Contact: Kate Evans on (??) ???? ????
- You will need to respond to the selection criteria (no more than 20 lines per answer) in this advertisement to be considered for the position.
- Your responses to the selection criteria should relate the capability framework as outlined in the position description. For more information on the NSW Public Sector Capability Framework click here.
- Please include a current resume with the names, position title and contact details of two referees.