Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Marketing and Media Co-ordinator
An exciting opportunity has arisen with the Consulate General of Canada, Sydney as a full-time Marketing and Media Co-ordinator from April 2013 until June 2014. You will be required to develop strategies for on-line marketing across diverse content, prepare marketing material and assist with associated tasks. The successful applicant will have a flexible attitude, be prepared to undertake after hours work and associated travel (if required) and be comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate must fulfill the following criteria:
• Completed a university degree in communications or marketing or related subject
• Minimum two (2) years relevant work experience with on-line services, content production and marketing responsibilities
• Fluency to a high standard in spoken and written English
Candidates will be assessed against the following criteria:
• Communication strategies with a focus on measurable outcomes
• Production and distribution of on-line content
• Ability to analyse and evaluate information
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Strong networking and client relationship building skills
Ability to communicate in French will be considered an asset.
Salary: $60,411 gross per annum
Only Australian citizens, permanent residents or those holding a valid visa permitting them to work in Australia will be eligible to apply.
Applications marked “Confidential – Marketing and Media Co-ordinator” with a resume and letter outlining how you meet the criteria above should be forwarded by March 15th 2013 to:
Consulate General of Canada
Sydney, NSW, 2000