Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Manufacturing Systems Integration Engineer
Hi tech industry
Cohesive family culture within business
About our Client
My client is an industry leader within their field, with a track record of providing fresh, market beating technology to their customers to meet their exacting needs.
Reporting to the Process Manager, the successful candidate will liaise closely with both the production and research and development teams in order to produce the required Process Management Plans for all the products made on site. You will be required to work closely with all relevant departments within the organisation in order to drive the successful delivery of efficient production plans for new products. My client is looking for an individual who is a self motivated team player able to react to react to a constantly changing manufacturing ????? ?????.
The Successful Applicant
Specifically, the successful candidate will be required to:
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive Process Management Plan (PMP's) for all products and variants there of moving forward
- Display excellent verbal communication skills in order to liaise successfully with internal stake holders and hence drive the successful implementation of your PMP's
- Display excellent written skills in order to successfully create operating procedures for the creation of each product, define manufacturing ????? ????? and hence identify all the relevant documentation required for each process
- Display a keen eye for detail and the ability to take ownership of processes
- Have a degree in a relevant field of engineering
- Have over 5 years hands on experience in a high-tech, clean room manufacturing ????? ????? ideal candidate will be also able to display knowledge of lean manufacturing ????? ????? the ability to use ERP systems.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team of people who pride themselves on having a cohesive working environment, state-of-the art technology and years of know-how that result in the delivery of high quality products and support to their customers across the globe.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact ????? ????? quoting reference number A(??) ???? ???? on (??) ???? ????.