Sorry, this job is no longer being advertised.
The job you are trying to view is closed and the advertiser is no longer accepting
applications through Jobs.com.au. Ads typically run for between 7 and 30 days,
but can be removed earlier at the advertiser's discretion.
Find a current job listing using our Advanced Search to the right.
Opportunity for growth
National law firm
Newly created role!
This national law firm has a newly created position for a legal secretary to join their friendly and supportive insurance team. The firm promotes equal opportunities for their staff and a strong sense of professionalism. This firm offers great benefits to their employees, including, sporting and social events. Within this role you will be exposed to a wide range of work whilst having the opportunity to take part in ongoing training.
You will be supporting a team of motivated lawyers, whilst being mentored by a Senior Secretary. This is your chance to step up in your career and make the role your own.
This busy role will see you responsible for:
- Preparing ????? ????? correspondence
- General administrative duties
To be successful for an interview with this stable and growing employer, you must have:
- A minimum of 12 months legal secretarial experience
- A good understanding of MS Office and a fast and accurate typing speed of 55 wpm
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to work with ability to use initiative
- Confidence in dealing with people at all level and maintain strong working relationships
Working in a supportive environment you will be rewarded for your efforts with stability, a great team and plenty of variety in your day. This is a fantastic role allowing you to utilise your extensive legal secretarial skills.
Interviews are taking place currently so apply without delay!